Rules for fishing in Drostrup Put & Take:
▪ The fishing license is valid for 1 person, catch quota cannot be transferred
▪ Extra rods brought with you must always be placed behind you.
▪ Fish may NOT be re-released.
▪ Use of keep nets is not permitted.
▪ Pre-feeding prohibited.
▪ Fishing with live bait is prohibited, except for earthworms.
▪ Fishing with maggots and mealworms is prohibited.
▪ Fishing may only be done with 1 hook, double or triple hook.
▪ Snagging is prohibited.
▪ Fishing in the stream is prohibited.
▪ Fish must not be cleaned in/near the lake. The cleaning table must be used.
Fish waste must be placed in the waste bag next to the table.
▪ It is forbidden to throw fishing hooks, paper, bottles/cans, cigarette butts etc.
▪ Dogs may not be taken unless they stay in the car.
▪ Violation of the rules, as well as poaching, will result in expulsion and a fee of DKK 500, and all fish caught illegally will be settled at DKK 125/kg.
▪ In serious cases, it will be reported to the police!