Rules for Drostrup Put & Take
- The fishing license is for one rod with one hook (single, double or treble hook).
- Only fishing with artificial bait, sweet corn or worms is allowed.
- Do not clean your fish in/by the lake, use the facilities provided. Fish waste must be placed in the rubbish bin provided.
- Groundbait is strictly PROHIBITED.
- Catch and release is not allowed.
- Fishing in the stream is not allowed.
- Carp MUST be returned to the pond.
- Dogs are not allowed unless they stay in your car.
Violation of the rules can result in expulsion.